I ordered a SMEG refrigerator online from AJ Madison.

After completing the order I realized I ordered the wrong swing on door. I called to change the product BEFORE DELIVERY and they wanted to charge me a 30% restocking fee of $750.00 even though I was still buying the refrigerator from them!

The return terms say 15-30% restocking fee if you RETURN an item, not if delivery is rejected. And there is no 15% fee - it's 30%. There is no difference whether or not you've accepted the order, opened the box or simply rejected delivery.

I decided to cancel the order all together and will have to eat $750.00 - but I'll order the refrigerator from a trustworthy company.

Do not buy anything from this company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at AJ Madison. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $750 and wants AJ Madison to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was charge for rejecting delivery. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by AJ Madison smeg rerfigerator for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1246715

30% restocking fee? That is absurd.

Was considering using them to furnish my new kitchen remodel but no way in ***. Will stick with Home Depot.