Ordered a Frigidaire beverage center.Shipping arrived later than stated.

After plugging in the unit it would not go below 39 degrees.

All the specifications stated 33 degrees to 50 degrees. Customer service was incredibly rude, stated they cannot take returns even though I had all packaging, They arranged for a service technician to come out, after coming out, the tech called Frigidaire, they recommended replacing control panel. Had to make another appointment. Tech came out and replaced.

now the unit temp control reads 1 through 9. (Celsius?) WTF! Unit keeps going back to 5 anyway. AJ Madison still will not refund nor offer any help from the manufacturer.

I would never buy anything from this place again.Will not stand behind the products they sell.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at AJ Madison. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants AJ Madison to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by AJ Madison and aj madison shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with AJ Madison?

Comments

Factory Outlet Store -  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Factory Outlet Store "I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue. The..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Buy Squad - Not a new TV + shipping insurance after order Buy Squad "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more