1.2
Style and Design

Ordered a refrigerator on 15 December 2015. I knew it would probably not be after Christmas for it to be delivered from their location in NY to Alabama.

It has now been 18 days (2 January 2015) and item has still not been delivered. just got off the phone with a rather rude lady who kept reading from a script telling me the item would not be delivered until next week over and over and over again.

If you are thinking about ordering from these people don't. You can find it elsewhere with better service. Really don't plan on ever giving them another dime.

thatsamushroomcloud wrote the review because of problem with delivery at AJ Madison. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants AJ Madison to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by AJ Madison refrigerator for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with AJ Madison?

Comments

just an fyi, I was able to get Best Buy and Home Depot to price match AJ Madison prices and I live in CT.